Road Safety Weeks and Days are taking place around the world. Find out if there is one in your country or area and how you can get involved. Click on a pin for information on each event and a link to a full case study. Or see below the map for a full list of events, by type.
If there isn’t currently a Road Safety Week in your country or area, why not set one up? Use our guidance for governments & NGOs, companies, schools & colleges, and local agencies & communities, and browse the case studies below to see what others have done and get ideas.
If you have organised a Road Safety Week, please let us know! We want to hear from organisers of Road Safety Week activities around the world so we can promote their work and share good practice.
For maximum quality click the full screen button in the top right corner of the map.
International case studies:
National/NGO case studies:
- Benin Week of Road Courtesy
- Botswana Road Safety Week
- Canada Road Safety Week and Safe Driving Week
- Cyprus Road Safety Week
- Germany Road Safety Day
- Greece Road Safety Week
- India Road Safety Week
- Ireland Road Safety Week
- Mexico Road Safety Week
- New Zealand Road Safety Week
- Ukraine Road Safety Week
- UK Road Safety Week
Company case studies:
- Lietuvos Draudimas: 'Secure me' and 'National Drivers Test'
- Nestlé Road Safety Week
- Network of Employers for Traffic Safety - Drive Safely Work Week
- RSA Group Russia - Responsible Driving Movement
- RSA Group Scandinavia - Refleksdag (Reflectors Day)
- Unitrans - Botswana Road Safety Week
Schools & colleges case studies:
Local agencies & community case studies: